Growth support for creative businesses
The Business and IP Centre (BIPC), part of the British Library, has launched a free, three-month programme designed to help creative businesses grow.
The Get Ready for Business Growth programme will run from October to December 2022, and will aim to help companies in the creative sectors:
- launch new products
- reach new markets
- explore new opportunities
Every three months, the BIPC will select 25 high-growth, creative businesses from across the UK to give specialist support and tailored one-to-one advice.
The programme will run digitally, with modules including:
- getting the growth mindset
- good governance and building purpose into your organisation
- refining your business model and growth strategy
- product and service innovation
- maximising your intellectual property (IP)
- building your brand
- creating a marketing strategy
- financial planning for growth
- business and IP research
In addition to the modules, participants will benefit from one-to-one, online meetings with experienced business consultants.