Cost of living crisis – Support for charities
The rising cost of living crisis is impacting us all, and charities are no exception. Fundraising challenges, cost of business increases and volunteer and staff stability are just some of the many issues charities may face.
Over the coming weeks, the Charity Finance Group (CFG) will be sharing a selection of free resources in their cost of living hub.
In the meantime, take a look at some of their advice below:
- Cost of living overview: The cost of living: what can your charity do now?
- Supporting your people: How can charity employers support employees?and seven quick tips for employers
- Reducing costs: Understanding energy consumptionand As prices rise, look to procurement!
- Inflation, investments and reserves: How to invest in a world of high inflationand Making your assets work for you
- Reducing risk, boosting resilience: Six steps to developing a business continuity plan and Managing in a crisis: a guide
The cost of living hub will provide you with the ideas, strategies and tools you need to help you, your teams and your communities work through the cost of living crisis together.
For further information, see: Charity Finance Group | Cost of living (cfg.org.uk)