HMRC Employer Bulletin: February 2023
HMRC publishes the Employer Bulletin 6 times a year, giving employers and agents the latest information on topics and issues that may affect them.
The February edition of Employer Bulletin has articles on:
- reporting advances of salary;
- changes to Basic PAYE Tools and PAYE Desktop Viewer;
- student and postgraduate loan thresholds from April 2023;
- how to help employees with income tax relief for employment expenses;
- getting ready for the National Minimum Wage rate increase; and
- Martyn’s Law – public venue operator requirements.