Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the website may include:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
Use of data
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- When a visitor provides personal data to us, we use it solely for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection (or as is obvious from the context of collection). Examples of the types of use are given in the ‘data collection’ section above.
- Our websites do not collect or compile personally identifying information for dissemination or sale to outside parties for consumer marketing purposes, or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
- We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Access to information
If you would like to update any personal data you have submitted through this site, please do so via the original registration page or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When personally identifiable information is retained, we do not assume responsibility for verifying the ongoing accuracy of the content of personal information. When practically possible, Magee Gammon is informed that any personal data collected through a website is no longer accurate, Magee Gammon will make appropriate corrections based on the updated information provided by the authenticated visitor.
If you would like details of the information which you have submitted to us through this site, you have a right of access to such information and you may contact us via the above email address. We may charge for a request for access in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Should visitors subsequently choose to unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations a visitor may contact by email to email@example.com advising of their wishes.
The personal data you submit to us will only be retained for as long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law.
For example, contact information about visitors (such as information generated though registration for access to areas on the site) will be kept as long as the information is required to completely service the contact request or until a user requests that we delete that information. Mailing list information, discussion posts and email are kept for only the period of time considered reasonable to facilitate the visitor’s requests.