Designed to modernise the PAYE process and to support the new Universal Credit welfare system, RTI will require employers to tell HMRC about PAYE payments in real-time when they are made, and not at the end of the tax year. Some tax forms will change or be discontinued completely.
Changes we can help with include:
- Getting your payroll and employee information accurate and up-to-date
- Checking internal business processes to prepare for RTI
- Discussing possible software providers to help with PAYE reporting in real-time
- Payroll alignment – supplying an extract of payroll records to HMRC
- The changes regarding new starter and leaver processes.
You will find more information on preparing for RTI in our RTI guide. Alternatively contact us if you would like to speak to one of our team.
Telephone: 01233 630000