101 Great Marketing Questions!
Below are a few examples of some great questions to help our clients think about existing marketing activities and how they can improve on them.
Not all the questions will be relevant to your business, but it is a valuable exercise and may help you come up with a few ideas for growing your customer base.
Here are a few examples to help you drive your sales upwards:
- Why do our customers buy from us now?
- What new ways of generating customers can we use to build our business?
- Which of our marketing efforts brought in the bulk of our clients? What percentage of our business comes from this?
- How involved are we with our customers at the sales or transaction level?
- What ongoing sales efforts do we personally perform day to day? How do these functions differ from those we performed when we first started our business?
- Where do our customers come from specifically?
- What do we believe our greatest single advantage is?
- What aspect of our business, product or service are we most proud of or happy with?
- If we had a magic wand, would we rather attract more new customers or take more money from our existing customers, and why?
- Who else benefits from our success; excluding our customers, our employees and our family members?
- How many of our suppliers would be motivated to help us grow our business more because it will directly benefit them at a very high level? Who are they?
- When we create a new customer for our business, who else have we indirectly created a new customer for?
- Who is our ideal target market and how did we arrive at it?
You never know there may be a hidden gem or two to help your business become even more successful!
If you feel you require business advice or support then please speak to one of our advisors.