As one of the largest independent accountancy firms in Kent, we have the expertise to provide you with a fully integrated service encompassing the taxation of property in the UK, Property accounting and corporate finance services. Out team has considerable experience in the property sector working with clients in construction, development and investors.
I am sure that you will agree getting the right advice when you need it, from advisers who understand the issues affecting property sector and your business are key to enhancing the returns from any property investment. Our team will work closely with you to understand your needs, so that your objectives can be successfully met.
Development, Investment, own use, or buy to let
Our property specialist have many years of experience in helping property investors and developers. Our team can provide you with advice, on the financing, acquisition, development and sale of property, whether it forms part of a trading entity, investment portfolio consisting of either residential or commercial or a mixture of both.
Over the years we have developed many close working relationships with other property professionals, including surveyors, valuers and solicitors.
Our specialist property services include:
- Tax implications and planning (Capital Gains Tax, Income Tax & Corporation Tax).
- VAT planning and advice.
- Financing transactions.
- Stamp Duty Land Tax.
- Advice on the best legal entity to use to buy a property (Limited Liability Partnerships, Partnerships, Limited Companies or Offshore companies and Trusts).
- Ownership of property – principally business, private or pension.
- Buy to let property tax implications.
- Capital Allowance reliefs, reviews and claims.
- Estate planning and Inheritance Tax planning.
Our property accounting team have close working relationships with other property professionals including such as surveyors, valuers and solicitors.