Quality matters as much to us as it does to you.
Challenging economic conditions, fierce global competition and cost pressures have made it challenging for manufacturing, logistics and distribution businesses to maintain margins and remain competitive.
As a leading firm of chartered accountants, auditors and tax advisors we have built many years experience supporting manufacturers and distributors of a wide range of goods and products.
Our team has considerable experience of helping a diverse range of businesses, ranging from small owner-managed businesses to larger national companies in Kent and the South East.
The opportunities and challenges presented in the manufacturing sector are often unique and can be highly varied. We can offer you a full range of services tailored to your specific requirements and designed to keep you business running efficiently and cost effectively:-
- Financial support and advice
- Controlling costs
- Statutory and specialist audits
- Due diligence advice
- Setting up computerised accounting systems
- Bookkeeping and management accounts
- Payroll bureau
- Dealing with H M Revenue & Customs
- Strategic tax planning
- Effective tax strategies for employee remuneration and staff incentivising
- Reviewing the most appropriate business structure
- Claiming research and development (R&D) tax credits & capital allowances
- Tax efficient investment planning
- Raising finance for expansion and new machinery and equipment
- Corporate re-structuring
- Exit and succession planning
Contact us to arrange a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your exact requirements and how we can help