Accounting and tax services for the construction industry
With the economic challenges faced over the past few years careful planning and professional advice are essential to maintain the efficiency and competitiveness of your business. The construction industry was amongst the worst affected areas during the recession; however experts are predicting that the modest growth seen towards the end of 2013 will continue to build over the next years.
Construction projects are high risk and often give rise to complex tax, accounting and legal issues.
We can offer you a range of accounting and consulting services designed to keep your business running efficiently and cost effectively:
Tax needs including company and personal tax returns, VAT matters and strategic tax planning.
- Accounting matters including annual preparation of accounts and financial statements.
- Raising finance advice.
- Audit and review services.
- Financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Business exit strategies and succession planning.
We can also advise you on the best structure for your business, how to plan projects successfully and cost effectively and effective cash flow management.
Our payroll and book-keeping bureau is experienced in dealing with the construction industry and can help you with issues specific to the construction sector:
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS ) compliance.
- Completion and filing of CIS returns to meet relevant deadlines thus avoiding late filing penalties.
- Employee/subcontractor status verification.