The accounting challenges faced in the charity and not for profit sectors are often unique due to ever changing regulations and accounting standards.
Our specialist team has many years’ experience of working with charities and not for profit organisations enabling us to advise on the often complex tax and accounting issues faced by the sector.
- Charity accounting, audit services and expert advice relating to the charity sector.
- Independent examination of charity accounts.
- Charity taxation planning and advice including Gift Aid.
- SORP (Statement of Recommended Practice) accounting and compliance.
- Payroll & VAT.
- Governance reviews.
- Risk management.
- Trustees’ annual report content advice.
- Completion of annual returns.
- Advice on how to set up a charity including regulatory and tax issues.
- Charity funding guidance and advice.
Contact us to arrange a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your exact requirements and how we can help.