The accounting challenges faced in the charity and not for profit sectors are often unique due to ever changing regulations and accounting standards.
Our specialist team has many years’ experience of working with charities and not for profit organisations enabling us to advise on the often complex tax and accounting issues faced by the sector.
- Charity accounting, audit services and expert advice relating to the charity sector.
- Independent examination of charity accounts.
- Charity taxation planning and advice including Gift Aid.
- SORP (Statement of Recommended Practice) accounting and compliance.
- Payroll & VAT.
- Governance reviews.
- Risk management.
- Trustees’ annual report content advice.
- Completion of annual returns.
- Advice on how to set up a charity including regulatory and tax issues.
- Charity funding guidance and advice.
Contact us to arrange a free, no obligation meeting to discuss your exact requirements and how we can help.
Dear Andy Many thanks for all you have done to support the RTC over the past two years. Your easy manner and clear, jargon-free communications make working with you a real pleasure. I think you are aware that we have no financial specialist on the board so your assistance makes my work on our accounts much less arduous than it might otherwise have been.- Rosemary Gould, Chairman, Robert Thompson Charities
News & Information