Estate planning is vital to ensure that accumulated wealth is passed on in the most tax efficient way from one generation to the next.
In recent times Inheritance Tax (IHT) has become a major concern for increasing numbers of UK citizens, as rising property prices mean more estates fall within the threshold. The IHT threshold for 2015/16 is £325,000.
It is vitally important to plan for the future; whether in relation to your business or personal affairs in order to retain the maximum value for the family.
Our team can assist you with :-
- Preparing and reviewing your Will.
- Making full use of exemptions and lower tax rates.
- Optimising lifetime transfers between spouses.
- Transferring agricultural or business property.
- Transferring assets into trust.
Get in touch to arrange a free meeting by either calling 01233 630000 or completing our contact form.
Related: Estate Planning – Things to consider